ODEM is the first of its kind decentralized On-Demand Education Marketplace. Through a combination of proven technology and content direction from industry experts, the ODEM platform offers an inclusive trusted, single online community of qualified education providers where participants can create, fulfill, and deliver the ultimate and affordable educational experience.
We are seeking a Solutions Architect who will serve customers and potential partners by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products and services. The right candidate will work with product and sales teams to interpret customer requirements and deliver solutions with the end-goal of implementing a successful post-sales or partnership relationship with ODEM. Looking for a strong networker who can reach out to customers and clients to offer support and assistance. The Solutions Architect will maintain an expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Analyzing the technology environment
- Maintain documentation with changes that reflect any updates/upgrades and Analyze and document requirements
- Produce documentation for areas of cross-product feature impact while striving for consistency in style and format and setting the collaboration framework
- Participating in technology selection
- Controlling solution development
- Create standards and processes to develop and supporting project management ODEM best practices, and how-to documents
- Identify documentation gaps, collaborate with engineers and cross-functional teams to eliminate gaps
- Collaborate with engineering and digital marketing to maintain and keep consistent our style guides and best practices, templates, gated assets
- Experience writing technical documentation for Digital Marketing business unit and developer audiences
- Ability to work with aggressive timelines and prioritize deliverables accordingly
- Analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills to work on a team and communicate effectively across different teams
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve to find solutions to problems where no previous examples or methods may exist
- Proven track record of writing clear, concise, effective technical and web producer user flow/use cases documentation
- Ability to rapidly comprehend technical concepts, use cases
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and iterative documentation delivery
- Ability to read and understand source code, and add documentation comments required
Engineering, Project management, Business management
Please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter.